Contracting non-core and support services to third party providers is an increasingly attractive option for organizations of any size striving to increase quality and reduce costs. Vandnil Management’s goal is to provide operational expertise to enable an organization to run its operations efficiently, reducing operating expenses while increasing productivity, without compromising the high quality of service.
We strive to offer a distinctive blend of innovative management solutions and customized service delivery.
The Vandnil Management Team brings operations and supply chain understanding of hospitality and retail sectors to help clients in categories such as grocery, cosmetics, fashion, furniture, hotel supplies, general merchandise.
We support our customers every step throughout their supply chain, from managing inbound suppliers, container shipments through to e-fulfillment and returns management. Combining retail expertise with a robust infrastructure of warehousing Vandnil offers flexible and scalable solutions which improve inventory management, implement e-commerce fulfillment, support store rollouts, refits or closures.
Vandnil Management Team provides essential services for the financial management side of the business of our clients. Our team facilitates, implements and maintains the following functions for its clients:
- Book-keeping & Accounting functions: Services include active or passive A/R, A/P, bank and credit card reconciliations, debt service, posting payroll entries, period-end journal entries.
- Finance functions: Services include Line of Credit applications and renewals, cash-flow management, funds transfers, cash reserves, budgets.
- Management functions: Services includes collection process and implementation, trouble-shooting irregular or over charges, formation of company policies for reimbursement and credit card usage, payroll submission
- Internal Reporting functions: Services include preparing and analyzing financial statements, cash position reports, budget to actual reports, Job and Project costing reports, A/R Aging reports, financial projections, cash-flow projections.
- Oversight function: Oversight is a valuable role for any growing as well as mature businesses. Services include Quarterly and Annual Review by a senior consultant of all Accounts, Sales and Use Tax Returns, Business Personal Property Tax Returns, Business License applications or renewals, Analysis for interest expense, depreciation/amortization, loan balances, cash accounts, and capital asset determination.
Vandnil’s on-site, on-budget service offering includes site-based facilities management, operations, maintenance and consulting services for retail, hospitality and healthcare facilities.
Our objective is to help ensure continuous systems operations, maximize operational efficiency, while controlling capital expenditures. Some of the services we offer are:
- Integrated Facilities Management
- Supplier Management
- Facilities Diagnostics
- Renovations & Retrofits
- Energy Audits
- Capital Planning
- Preventive & Predictive Maintenance
Following is a representative list of Clients we currently serve:
- Real Hospitality Inc. (Hospitality)
- Radhe Hotel 294 LLC (Hospitality)
- Sri Hospitality Inc (Hospitality Management)
- Radhe Krishna Properties LLC (Retail Shopping Center)
- Radhe Krishna Properties II LLC (Professional Office Building)
- Anushka Enterprise LLC (Distribution Business)
- V K Medical Group (Medical Practice Management)
We always welcome an opportunity to discuss how our services and expertise can help you in optimizing your operations.